Web Strategy specific to your business
In order to get the most out of your website it is important to know how your website and online strategy fits into your wider business and marketing goals.
Having wide-ranging experience and diverse backgrounds enables the web services team to understand clients’ business needs and anticipate forward-looking web solutions to realise specific business objectives.
Web Strategy Process
During this consultation we will cover
- Current business situation
- Business goals
- Business vision
- Target market
- Resources available
Research will include
- Your business
- Your products and services
- Your Target market
- An industry view
The report will include
- Brief outline of your business
- Outline of your target market
- Outline of your competitors and industry
- How your website fits into your business model
- Integrating your website together with other tools
- Advice and suggestions to how you should use your website
The Internet today is not just about content and design. It is about web strategies. And the winner is the one who has the best web strategy to work upon.
Till the time you are alone in the field, you are free to go wherever you wish to and free to do whatever you desired to, but the moment someone enters the arena, you are bound to think of him or her. Such is the nature of web in 2010 and beyond. Now, in almost all the niches there are people competing for a small fraction of customers’ attention.
And always, winner is the one whose web strategy is the best among all the competing web strategies.
Caimes Web understands that. And we know how much role a strategy plays in the overall success of a business — web based, or otherwise. Therefore we have a full-fledged marketing wing which takes care of this aspect of an online business.
Online marketing team of Caimes Web constitutes of highly trained individuals who have years of marketing and branding experience. Our professionals have acquired web strategy acumen by working in various industries for multiple years. It is not only the practical aspect where we thrive in. our team has a sound theoretical knowledge of different aspects of business as well.
Our web strategy process
When it comes to strategy, one size never fits all, and it is not different for web strategies. It, therefore, becomes imperative for us to analyze your current situation vis-à-vis your desired goal, before we start tightening the noose and tweaking the moves.
When we take up a web strategy job, we follow a set web strategy process, which has been rigorously tried and vehemently tested in real world business situation. Our web strategy process constitutes of 3 parts:
In this stage we talk to you, your team, and your employees to understand your business, aspiration, and expectation from your business and/or brand. This will give us an internal view of your business.
In the consultation process we strive to find the following:
- Your current business situation (what are you, and where are you).
- Your business goal (where you want to go).
- Vision of your business (why you want to go where you want to go, and what will you do when you get there)
- Target market (whom you are addressing, and who will get affected by your moves.)
- Resources available (what all you can mobilize to get what you want to get.)
- Competitors (who all are vying for the slot you want to get in your customers’ mind.)
As soon as the first step is complete, and all the data tabulated, we hit the road to get an external view of your business. In this phase, we strive to get the following:
- An understanding of your business from the following point of views:
- Your customers’
- Your competitors’
- Your industry
- Your vendors
- A feel and an understanding of your product and services.
- Your actual target market (as seen by your business associates and industry.)
- An understanding of your competition (who, according to your business associate and your industry, are your competitors?)
- Industry’s point of view (what your industry thinks about you and where you stand according to it.)
Once we have all the data, we get back to the drawing board to devise a strategy for our clients. While preparing a strategy and a report for your business, we take into account all the information we have collected — and tabulated and analyzed — from internal and external sources.
The report, thus, we deliver includes the following:
- An outline of your business (it not only says what it means to you, but also conveys how others see it.)
- An outline of your target market (whom you think is going to buy from you, and whom others think is going to buy from you)
- An outline of your competitors and industry (it will define your boundary and save you from thinking that the whole world is your enemy, read competitor).
- A report on the importance of web presence (why and what type of website you need and why, and how it will help.)
- Suggestions and recommendations on website usage (how you can maximize your return on investment done for web development, and how to effectively use your website to make more sales.)
We have helped many clients achieve their goal. Click here to read the testimonials our past clients have left for us. This will give you an idea of the service we offer.